Caerphilly Castle is one of the great medieval castles of western Europe. Several factors give it this title: its immense size (1.2h), making it the largest in Britain after Windsor, its large-scale use of water for defense and the fact that it is the first truly concentric castle in Britain. Of the time of its building in the late 13th century, it was a revolutionary masterpiece of military planning.
I have never seen this castle in person and this makes me saaaaaaaaad
We need to fix this problem, then!
Favorite Movies: Ever After (1998)“My great-great-grandmother’s portrait hung in the university up until the Revolution. By then, the truth of their romance had been reduced to a simple fairy tale. And, while Cinderella and her prince did live happily ever after, the point, gentlemen, is that they lived.”
MILS REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE PLOTTING TO FIC THIS AS A RAYEARTH AU?
WE SHOULD DO THAT SOMETIME :DDDDDDD
Clef is Leonardo DeVinci!!!
10-What is your biggest pet peeve: Hm….. I suppose people realising that they are ignorant on a topic, but refuse to educate themselves so they can at least understand someone elses POV even if they don’t accept it?
22-Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?: How do you know I don’t have any, and I’m not going to tell you in front of everyone. You have to ask in person, so I can whisper it in your ear.
35-Best thing to eat for breakfast: CAKE!
60-Wear slippers?: I do. But I currently don’t have a nice pair. I need new slippers. I can’t find any simple slippers. I can’t stand any of the big fluffy things. They make my feet too hot. And if my feet are hot I’m hot. No thanks. But I would like a new pair of slippers.
86-DJ or Band, at a wedding?: I have attended both sorts. Personally, I think I like a DJ better for the party dancing bit, because you already know the tempo and everything, and they can’t change it on you, but I don’t know. (And I don’t think this decision needs to be made for the wedding we are currently planning, anyway.)
talk street magic to me
drawing power from the metro lines
illusionists busking illegally, shimmering lights disintegrating as they run
plant mages tending tiny rooftop and windowbox gardens
elementary kids learning basic sigils on the playground
god bless sdcc
17: I have a double bed. It’s big enough for me, and almost big enough for company… if they’re small.
71: Yes I can.
91: ALL THE ROOMS!!!! I like fire. I would happily have fire places in all rooms, but I really love the idea of a library lined with books with a fireplace and comfy chairs.
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS AS A CHECKLIST NOPE
But….. it could be fun?